We are always looking for qualified and passionate people who are looking for opportunities to teach SRE in NSW public high schools.
What qualifications do I need?
To maintain the highest standards of SRE teaching, Generate require the following qualifications of SRE Teachers;
- Current Working With Children Check number
- Agreement to abide by Generate Terms of Employment Contract & Code of Conduct
- To have obtained or be actively pursuing a Diploma of Theology (or equivalent) from an approved institution
- Must be approved to teach SRE by an authorised provider
- To have current church based child protection training
- Degree or diploma qualified candidates in education, youth work or ministry
- Recent, relevant experience in, or familiarity with the NSW Public Education system
The following information may be useful to read before applying for a role as a ourSRE Teacher;
Generate Partner Boards
Bonnyrigg High School - OurSRE Liverpool
John Edmondson High School - OurSRE Liverpool
Randwick Boys High School - OurSRE East